The Recycler
  • Katun March Web Advert 2021
  • Ninestar Masthead banner July 2021
  • Biuromax Web ad May 2021
  • Nubeprint Online 425x90
  • ECs TEmp AD

Another successful show wraps up: Paperworld ME Day Three

Another successful show wraps up: Paperworld ME Day Three

March 20, 2019

ETIRA President David Connett discussing DecaBDE in Dubai.

This year’s edition of Paperworld Middle East, the region’s premier trade show for the office imaging and stationery industry, has come to an end in Dubai today.

The third day of the show saw yet more visitors join over 300 exhibitors at the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre, for another unparalleled opportunity to network, trade, do business,

The hall was buzzing with the sound of hundreds of conversations on Wednesday, with most visitors and exhibitors taking the chance to enjoy the value of a face-to-face meeting. Business meetings and discussions were the order of the day, with vast amounts of people choosing to connect with each other, while taking in all that the trade show had to offer.

That offering contained another lively day of seminars and discussions at the venue’s seminar theatre, with a hattrick of inspiring speakers once again well-received by a satisfied audience.

First at the lectern was Witold Matulewicz, the Co-Founder and Vice President of Natural Born Leaders, who discussed ‘The Importance of Self-Directed Play in Early Years Education as a Key Tool to Unlocking Children’s Fullest Potential’.

He was then followed by his Co-Founder, Magadalena Matulewicz, the President of Natural Born Leaders, who reprised her seminar from Tuesday’s Day Two, enlightening the audience on the skills needed for leadership, and how to ingrain them, in a talk entitled ‘Nurturing Natural Leadership Mindset Through Personalised Learning Experience In Child’s Early Years Learning And Development.’

Finally, ETIRA President David Connett returned, on the back of his widely-appreciated seminar on the benefits of reuse compared to single use earlier in the week. On Day Three, Connett was discussing the recent revelations concerning brominated flame retardant DecaBDE, which is prohibited in the European Union over certain quantities and which has surfaced in the plastic casings of various printer cartridges in the last few months.

The day was rounded off with an engaging Question & Answer session, before the conclusion of the day, and the show overall, with thoughts already turning to next year’s event in March 2020.

Prior to this, Paperworld will of course be returning to Europe for Paperworld 2020, at Germany’s Messe Frankfurt, which will once again encompass the Remanexpo product group. Next year will also see the return of the Stationery & Write Show by Paperworld, which made its debut in the Indian city of Mumbai earlier this year, and which will run from 21-23 February 2020.

Overall, this year’s Paperworld Middle East welcomed 305 exhibitors, from 42 countries worldwide, ten percent of whom were United Arab Emirates-based companies, exhibiting on home soil. Visitor numbers continued the trend of 2018’s successful show, when nearly 7,200 people visited Paperworld, and simultaneous sister show Leatherworld, 60 percent of whom were from the UAE, with the other 40 percent representing 89 other nations across the globe.

To catch up with The Recycler’s coverage of Paperworld Middle East 2019, click here to read all about Day One, or here for Day Two.

Categories : World Focus

Tags : Dubai Messe Frankfurt Middle East Paperworld Middle East UAE

  • Apex web ad May 2021 version 2
  • GPI September 2021 Advert
  • Static Web ad July 2021
  • GM Technology web banner September 2021
  • Armor May banner Ink
  • Aster AUGUST Web banner 2021
  • Ninestar Big & Bold July 2021
  • Mito September 2021 Web Advert
  • IR Italiana Web ad January 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021

The Recycler, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 (0) 1993 899800 | Fax : +44 (0) 1993 226899
©2006-2021 The Recycler - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy including cookie use

Web design Dorset | Websites by Mark