November 18, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announced it has received three 2019 Frank Awards. The company was honoured for the third year in a row for Best Marketing Strategy and also accepted the award for Best Production Print Manufacturer. Laura Blackmer, Senior Vice President, Dealer Sales, Konica Minolta won the award for Best Female Executive for the fifth consecutive year. Blackmer is the only recipient of this prestigious award since it was introduced five years ago.
The Frank Awards were established by The Cannata Report to recognize excellence in the business technology and imaging industry. The awards are determined by a survey of the independent dealer community based on performances evaluated for the previous calendar year.
The awards were presented at The Cannata Report’s 34th Annual Awards and Charities Dinner on 7 November. The event raised $295,000 (€266,655) for Tackle Kids Cancer, a philanthropic programme benefitting the Children’s Cancer Institute at Hackensack University Medical Centre. Separately, Konica Minolta is a multi-year sponsor of the Tackle Kids Cancer programme through its support of fundraising events.
“The Frank Awards are determined by the results of our Annual Dealer Survey of independent dealers nationwide that are the customers of manufacturers and other product and services providers in the imaging industry. That Konica Minolta has been honoured with a Frank Award for Best Marketing Strategy three years in a row acknowledges that the independent dealer channel values the company’s support and partnership, and communication approach. That Laura Blackmer has been named Best Female Executive five years in a row is a resounding declaration of her professionalism and leadership,” said CJ Cannata, President and CEO, The Cannata Report.
“I’m thrilled to again be honoured with this Frank Award. We truly appreciate all the recognition and support from our dealer partners in the print and imaging industry,” said Blackmer. “Konica Minolta is so proud to be part of The Cannata Report’s annual charity event and to support the successful fundraising efforts for the Tackle Kids Cancer programme.”
The complete list of 2019 Frank Award winners include:
- Best Manufacturer: Sharp Imaging & Information Company of America
- Best-in-Class Manufacturer: Sharp Imaging & Information Company of America
- Best A4 MFP Manufacturer: Kyocera Document Solutions America
- Best Production Print Manufacturer: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.
- Best Marketing Strategy: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.
- Best Leasing Company: GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Best Print Management Software Provider: ACDI/PaperCut
- Best ECM/Document Management Software Provider: Square 9
- Best IT Services Provider: Continuum
- Best Female Executive, Laura Blackmer, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc.
- Best Male Executive: Mike Marusic, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America
Categories : Around the Industry