July 8, 2021
The company has been discussing test results, printouts and achieved quality of its high yield cartridges.
G&G has highlighted that its high yield cartridges have a great track record of reliability. The test results show that the cartridges deliver stable and consistent printouts along with 5% to 10% higher yield than their stated page yield.
At G&G, quality lies in the details. Taking G&G CF237 high yield cartridge as an example, the company is having a closer look at how G&G works out the technological barriers and makes its high yield cartridge.
Inside a replacement CF237, you will notice toner powder, doctor blade (DB), primary charge roller (PCR), organic photo-conductor drum (OPC drum), wiper blade (WB), magnetic roller (MR) and etc., totalled over 40 different components. Considering the complicated parts, high-capacity toner powder, high-speed printer output (up to 75 ppm) and non-infringing patent design, G&G engineers found it very hard for the replacement CF237 to run stably and continuously. The extensive product testing and customer survey enable G&G to spot following quality failures that are commonly found in the marketing alternatives:
- Chip failure like inaccurate monitoring of toner status
- Low image density
- Toner leakage
- Vertical lines and horizontal lines
Through constant testing and technology improvement, G&G engineers solve above problems by:
- Using specially made MRs. As the MR is one of the components that have the greatest influence on the printout blackness, G&G’s bespoke MRs improve their wearability by increasing the thickness and roughness of the black coating when compared to the traditional ones. G&G ensures the consistent blackness on printed results from start to finish.
- Employing innovative, patented gear design coupled with high-precision plastic parts. This guarantees smooth operation inside the printer and reduces the horizontal lines caused by toner cartridge Further, adding cleaning assembly to PCR effectively decrease the vertical lines and low image density caused by poor electric conduction.
- Sealing with automated machines to eliminate toner leakage caused by manual error.
- Apex chip enabled to precisely monitor supply status.
Currently available replacement cartridge models are HP Q5942A/X, Q1338A, Q1339A, Q5945A, CC364A/X, CE390A/X, CF281A/X, CF237A/X/Y, W1470A/X/Y, W9040MC; Canon CRG039/H, T03. For colour cartridge models G&G offers high yield alternatives for HP CF360 3A/X, CF450 3A/CF460 3X/CF470 3X, CE270 3A/CE740 3A, CE250 3A, CE260 3A, W2120 3A/X and Canon CRG-064/H, T10/LBKCMY.
For the above-mentioned high yield cartridges or any other of G&G’s product range, please visit www.ggimage.com.
Categories : Products and Technology