Zhono offers solution for prompts on Toshiba copiers
July 26, 2021
In the company’s latest article, Zhono is offering solutions for prompts like “Call for service” and code “CD40” on Toshiba copiers.
Zhono said that its customers reported that Toshiba copiers display the prompt “Call for service” and code “CD40”. This indicates the waste toner box is full, which requires cleaning or replacing the waste toner box. The instructions for resolving the issue are as follows. The Toshiba colour copier is used as an example.
Zhono shows the following solution:
- Ensure power is off. Take out the waste toner box and empty the waste toner.
- Before powering on the copier, please press and hold the keys in the red boxes as shown in Figure 1 and then power on the copier.
- After the “Authentication” interface pops up, enter the default password “#1048#” and press the “OK” icon (see Figure 2).
- After the “Service Mode” interface pops up, select “08 SETTING MODE” on the menu and then click the “Next” icon (see Figure 3).
- After a new interface pops up, click the “Classic” icon in the right upper corner, and then click the “Next” icon (see Figure 4) to move forward.
- After entering the “Setting” interface, enter ”4541” and then click the “Start” key on the copier (see Figure 5).
- After the screen displays two numeral “1s”, change the furthest right number “1” to “0”, and then click “OK” icon (see Figure 6).
For more information on the above-mentioned and chips within Zhono’s product range, please visit www.zhono.com.
Categories : Products and Technology
Tags : Chips Error Codes Service Solutions Zhono