March 17, 2023
Ricoh is celebrating once more having been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in its Magic Quadrant for Outsourced Digital Workplace Services (ODWS) Worldwide, 2023 report.
Gartner mentions “the main goal of ODWS is to provide integrated and ubiquitous digital workplace (DW) services to employees to increase their engagement, productivity and digital dexterity in support of the organization’s digital business strategy.” A digital workplace services strategy is a business strategy that leverages an engaging and intuitive work environment to boost workforce digital dexterity — the ambition and ability to apply technology to improve business capabilities.
Ricoh is one of 17 companies positioned within this Magic Quadrant. Gartner evaluated providers against evaluation criteria for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute in the ODWS space. This evaluation covered the following areas:
- Remote support to end users (formerly service desk)
- End-user device support (formerly field services support), including support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, ODWS IoTs, peripheral vending, smart lockers, support kiosks and augmented reality (AR)-based support
- PC provisioning for both physical and virtual devices (PCaaS, DaaS and VDI)
- UX-centric services and experience level agreements (XLAs)
- Use of self-healing analytics and AI-based automation
- Services to transform the experience of users and enhance business outcomes
Ricoh supports the hybrid workforces of its customers across the globe through a broad range of solutions. This includes business process management, cybersecurity, graphic communications, and cloud and infrastructure solutions and services, as well as digital experience and digital workspace enablement.
Nicola Downing, CEO, Ricoh Europe, said: “Our continued evolution as a digital services company makes us the ideal partner for customers looking to access a huge range of digital services capabilities, of which ODWS is a key component for an efficient and effective digital workplace. Receiving Gartner recognition once again, in the form of our position in the Magic Quadrant, we believe is a testament to our ability to realise solutions for our customers that truly lead change at work. We look forward to building on this achievement as we continue to drive process automation and technological innovation that enables people to undertake more creative and fulfilling work.”
Categories : Around the Industry