July 5, 2022
PrinterLogic announced the release of an all-new Control Panel Application (CPA) for select FS, TASKalfa, and ECOSYS series multifunction printers from Kyocera.
The introduction brings to ten the total number of MFP brands supported by its SaaS and Virtual Appliance platforms for secure printing. The Kyocera CPA follows PrinterLogic’s recent announcement of the PrinterLogic Fuji Xerox CPA.
The PrinterLogic app installs directly on the printer and provides a flexible secure-printing experience for IT administrators and end users alike. PrinterLogic’s Kyocera CPA will work with any printer running Java VM version 1.4 subset and above—including models such as the FS C8525MFP, TASKalfa 6052ci, and ECOSYS M3540idn.
You can view the full list of supported models here.
The PrinterLogic Kyocera CPA is built entirely on the company’s second-generation CPA platform, which leverages the capabilities of PrinterLogic’s cloud-native SaaS printing solution to provide a more seamless and more secure experience across multiple printer models and brands. Kyocera vetted and approved the CPA prior to release.
In addition to secure printing, PrinterLogic offers many other security features:
- PrinterLogic eliminates print servers, each of which is a repository for thousands of confidential documents and is vulnerable to an attack.
- PrinterLogic has passed the AWS Well-Architected Review and inherits all of the benefits of AWS Cloud Security.
- PrinterLogic uses centrally-managed direct IP printing to keep jobs local. Printing continues even if your internet connection goes down.
- PrinterLogic automatically logs document name, print source, print destination, and authenticated username for audit tracking and data-loss prevention.
- PrinterLogic’s architecture complies with strict U.S. government standards (FIPS 140-2, with 140-3 compliance pending).
- PrinterLogic supports multifactor authentication, including CAC/PIV-enabled release printing on any network printer.
Categories : Products and Technology