September 8, 2021
DELACAMP AG is a global trading and distribution company that has specialised in trading with Japan since it was founded in 1879. Today DELACAMP is a leading supplier of components to the remanufacturing industry as well as components and spare parts for copier machines worldwide.
- Existing customer care and advice
- Building lasting relationships with distribution and resellers partners
- Acquisition of new customers and developing new business, mainly within Europe
- Gathering, consolidating, analysing and reporting sales and marketing data
- Experience in selling office supplies products – preferably in aftermarket printer consumables
- Knowledge of the compatible or remanufactured printer supplies industry
- Outstanding communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Excellent self-management skills
- Fluent English (Knowledge of French and/or Italian would also be desirable)
- As a traditional Hanseatic trading company, we offer you a secure job, a varied area of responsibility in which you can bring the broad spectrum of your skills, as well as an appropriate, performance-based salary.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your resume to Claudia Kappius firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories : Recruitment