Konica Minolta recognised by ChannelE2E
June 8, 2022
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) announced that it ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
Konica Minolta was ranked number thirteen among the top vertical market MSPs in healthcare, which places the company in the top five healthcare MSPs.
The annual list and research identify and honour the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP revenues: Honourees generated a combined $3.05 billion (€2.85 billion) in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion (€2 billion) in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud and cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed security services: All of the honourees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection and response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-customer reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top ten strategic technology partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
“We are so pleased to again be recognised by ChannelE2E as an industry leader providing managed IT, security and compliance solutions to our healthcare clients,” said Marco Maggio, Vice President, Strategic Practices, All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta. “Our healthcare portfolio is both holistic and perfectly tailored to this industry, with technologies that enable healthcare systems to operate securely, efficiently and effectively. It is an honour to have our work acknowledged by being included among so many of the top vertical market MSPs.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate Konica Minolta and All Covered on this honor,” said Amy Katz, Executive Vice President and General Manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri, Executive Vice President and Editorial Director of ChannelE2E.
Categories : Around the Industry
Tags : Business ChannelE2E Konica Minolta Recognition Top MSP