The Recycler
  • Biuromax Masthead web banner March 2024
  • Katun web banner December 2022 NEW
  • G&G Feb 24 Masthead Banner

HP revenue down in first quarter of FY2024

February 29, 2024

HP Inc. and its subsidiaries (HP) announced fiscal 2024 first quarter net revenue of $13.2 billion (€12.18 billion), down 4.4% year-on-year.

Personal Systems net revenue was $8.8 billion (€8.12 billion), down 4% year-over-year with a 6.1% operating margin. Consumer PS net revenue was down 1% and Commercial PS net revenue was down 5%. Total units were up 5% with Consumer PS units up 10% and Commercial PS units up 2%.

Printing net revenue was $4.4 billion (€4.06 billion), down 5% year-over-year with a 19.9% operating margin. Consumer Printing net revenue was down 22% and Commercial Printing net revenue was down 12%. Supplies net revenue was flat (up 1% in constant currency). Total hardware units were down 17%, with Consumer Printing units down 15% and Commercial Printing units down 18%.

“Our Q1 results reflect continued progress against our Future Ready plan,” said Enrique Lores, HP President and CEO. “We are bringing terrific innovation to our customers while driving disciplined execution across every facet of the business. As a result, we delivered solid earnings growth this quarter and we are well positioned to accelerate as the market recovers.”

Categories : City News

Tags : Business Financials HP Inc OEM

  • Mito Web advert July 2023
  • Cartridge Web April 2024 Web Banner
  • Apex Web Banner April 2024
  • G&G Big & Bold Web banner January 2024
  • IR Italiana Web ad January 2021
  • Ink Tank April 2024 Web Ads
  • Static Control June 2022 Big & Bold Ad
  • TN Core April 2024 Web Banner
  • GM Technology Web Ad March 2024
  • Biuromax March 2024 Banner
  • Zhono Web ad March 2024
  • CET Web ad December 2023
  • HYB Web banner Jan 2024
  • PCL April 2024 Web Banner
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • Denner Feb 2024 Web Ad
  • Altkin Web ad March 2024
  • Altkin Web ad March 2024
  • PCL April 2024 Web Banner
  • Zhono Web ad March 2024
  • Denner Feb 2024 Web Ad
  • HYB Web banner Jan 2024
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • CET Web ad December 2023
  • Zhono Web ad March 2024
  • HYB Web banner Jan 2024
  • CET Web ad December 2023
  • PCL April 2024 Web Banner
  • Altkin Web ad March 2024
  • Denner Feb 2024 Web Ad
  • ITP Web ad January 2021

The Recycler, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 (0) 1993 899800 | Fax : +44 (0) 1993 226899
©2006-2023 The Recycler - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy including cookie use

Web design Dorset | Websites by Mark

The Recycler Subscribe Web ad January 2021
The Recycler Subscribe Web ad January 2021