April 6, 2021
We are now looking for experienced sales professionals with track records of selling printer supplies in the European market. The successful candidates will be responsible for one of the European areas which will already have a developed customer base but plenty of scope to expand. There is a large degree of autonomy within this role. The right candidate has to be motivated, driven, enjoy a challenge and have a proven track record within sales. A good understanding of the printer supplies industry is essential.
- Building lasting relationships with distribution and resellers partners at all levels
- Prospecting target new customers
- Developing sales strategy and territory plan for the designated area in order to achieve sales turnover and gross-profit targets
- Gathering, consolidating, analyzing and reporting sales and marketing data
- Consistently achieving assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Collaborating with all resources to win opportunities
- Managing sales cycles and pipeline
- Client care – before, during, and after the partnership is created
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven successful track record in selling office supplies products – preferably in aftermarket printer consumables.
- Knowledge of the compatible or remanufactured printer supplies industry.
- A Proven track record of consistently meeting sales & revenue targets along with excellent communication, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility.
- Fluent English plus the local language of the area the candidate is going to take charge of.
- Aster is one of the major global players in alternative printer supplies industry
- An attractive salary package including sound commission rate, self-dependent working terms
- Well-arranged commission system that offers you the maximum benefits
- An experience team ready to back support you
- Work at our offices in Venlo (the Netherlands), Birmingham (UK), Roma (Italy), Dusseldorf (Germany), Grenoble (France), Warsaw (Poland) or home-office anywhere in Europe
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com or call us at +31 (0)77 737 0091