November 17, 2022
Epson launches new range of 40-60ppm business models to close range gap and deliver a total suite of Heat-Free business inkjet multi-function printers (MFPs).
The new products bring static line-head technology to the mid-range speed market. With a compact footprint and a lightweight design, these products help limit resources used during production and shipping. Epson said that this reduced size also means they easily integrate into the office and save space. High yield ink cartridges also reduce material usage, shipping, storage and end of use management of consumables.
Gareth Jay, Epson Europe said: “The new WorkForce Enterprise AM-Series completes our business inkjet line up from small work-group units to high-speed departmental machines – meaning that no matter the business function or print demand, we have a product to suit. With a full range of support from Managed Print Services, Workflow and Remote Service solutions, these products enable a low maintenance, high quality, reliable, sustainable print system.”
More about the new range
- Most compact footprint in class and significantly reduced weight
- C-shaped paper feed reducing the chance of paper jams and improving reliability
- 1 inch interface panel – smarter and more intuitive with eco print settings
- Simple and easy to use with auto paper size detection and soft-closing paper cassettes
- Easy loading, compact high-capacity ink cartridges
- High capacity paper handling – up to 5150 sheets
- Reduce downtime – Designed for easy internal access and quick and efficient routine maintenance
- 60ppm / 120 ipm scan capability and optional embedded OCR feature
- Inner finisher – compact and space saving to compile and staple documents. Also available with optional hole punch
- Attachable booklet outer finisher – to provide stapling, hole punching, envelope printing, saddle stitching, and centre and tri folding
Categories : Products and Technology