August 23, 2023
The imageCLASS LBP247dw offers a print speed of 42 pages per minute (PPM) and a customisable 5” touchscreen for superb usability.
The imageCLASS LBP246dw print-only offers a print speed of 42 PPM and a 5-line user interface.
Canon explained that the new imageCLASS printers can benefit users who do not require copying, scanning, or faxing functionality, and instead prefer a dependable black-and-white printer that fits neatly on a desk or table for their everyday business needs.
The printers can enhance efficiency and productivity for hybrid and remote workers, and small businesses, as they are able to print their first page in just over five seconds – a faster first-page-out time when compared to competitors in the same class.
Other key features of the products include:
- Both the LBP247dw and the LBP246dw printers allow for automatic printing on both sides of a document
- Both models can print up to 3,000 pages with replacement Toner 070 or up to 10,200 pages with optional High-Capacity Toner 070 H (sold separately).
- Purchase protection
- The LBP240 series offer a 1-year limited warranty, designed to enhance peace of mind.
- Toner delivery
- Canon offers the optional Auto Replenishment Service, which enables the printer as a smart device for just-in-time toner management and can allow customers to save time by not having to place emergency toner replacement orders.
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network is much easier than with the predecessor models to these printers.
- Canon PRINT Business App provides users with easy mobile print applications.
The imageCLASS LBP247dw and LBP246dw printers are sold through the Canon Online Store and selected retailers and resellers for an estimated retail price of $349 (€323) and $299 (€277), respectively.
Categories : Products and Technology