August 20, 2021
Designed to be the go-to inkjet printer for at-home business projects, this new four-in-one multifunction printer helps solve basic needs, as well as provide an improved user experience when compared to previous models, Canon said.
The TR4720 includes a large capacity paper tray, which can reduce the frequency of paper refilling. The PIXMA TR4720 printer also comes with great app compatibility and is usable with AirPrint, Mopria Print Service (Android users only), PIXMA Cloud Link, Smart Assistant Support (select brands only), PosterArtist Lite (Windows OS users only) and more.
Canon said that direct customer feedback was utilised to help improve the user experience versus the predecessor model. The PIXMA TR4720 printer features enhancements that make the input-to-output process easier and more convenient. Compared with previous models, the PIXMA TR4720 printer enables a user to create and print at the touch of a button. Such user experience improvements include:
- Improved printer initial setup through Canon PRINT app provides step-by-step instructions to follow along for simple installation
- Easier installment and replacement of ink cartridges
- Front paper tray redesign allows for easier insertion of desired paper size
As a four-in-one multifunction printer, the PIXMA TR4720 printer covers both home and business needs. The PIXMA TR4720 also features a built-in fax, eliminating the need to use a mobile application to complete faxing needs.
The Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer also includes:
- 2 FINE 4 colour hybrid ink cartridges
- Approximately 8.8 ipm (black) / 4.4 ipm (color) print speed
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Auto Document Feeder for scanning documents
- Wireless Direct Connection
- Auto Duplex Print for letter-size paper
The Canon PIXMA TR4720 Printer is anticipated to be available in late August for an estimated retail price of $99.99 (€85).
Categories : Products and Technology