July 31, 2017
We are looking for a Technical Manager to manage the day to day running of the Technical department in Reading, UK, organising the daily throughput of work and assisting the technical team with their duties.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Technical support for the Sales division
- Technical support for customer base
- Review, prioritize, assign, plan and follow up (manage) the customer and sales technical service requests
- Analyse and report service levels of technical related service requests
- Determine and implement service level improvement actions
- Manage in house cartridge remanufacturing
- Initiate and follow up on lab print tests. Analyse and report results and conclusions.
- Manage technical Hold Bay/Vendor returns
- Manage technical back office team
- Manage certain customer accounts
- Authorise the Return of products from customers
- Authorise credit notes relating to RMA’s
- Authorise the purchase of materials for the technical department (seek authorization for major capital investments)
- Authorise Holiday leave for technical support team members
- Authorise for test work to be undertaken
The desired candidate will possess HNC/HND in a Technical/Engineering discipline and will also have an understanding of the principles of electro photographic printing. You will have experience of working within the cartridge remanufacturing industry and have proven experience of managing a team. You will be motivated to achieve results, prepared to follow work through to completion, deliver results professionally and on time and will be a team player who is able to work co-operatively with others.
To apply for this position please send your CV to [email protected]
Categories : Recruitment
Tags : Recruitment Static Control Components