The Recycler
  • Katun March Web Advert 2021
  • Ninestar Masthead banner July 2021
  • ECS Web ad October
  • Nubeprint Online 425x90
  • Biuromax Web ad May 2021

Recyclia deploys Spanish cartridge collection scheme

Recyclia deploys Spanish cartridge collection scheme

September 4, 2018

The organisation has announced the launch of its first toner and printer cartridge collection system in Spain.

Recyclia is deploying over 40,000 collection points in major stores and commercial premises as well as public buildings and other prominent locations around the country. The organisation says it expects to collect over a thousand tons of printing consumables (about 6.6 million units).

Ink cartridges from the domestic channel are expected to account for 23 percent of this, while the remaining 77 percent will consist of toner cartridges from the distribution channel.

Recyclia explains, “The implementation of these recycling systems coincides with the regulatory change in Spain, which will come into force on August 15, whereby the printing consumables with electrical parts – “most of which are marketed” – will go to be considered as ‘electronic waste’.”

This new collection system in Spain will utilise Recyclia’s 15 years of experience in the waste management of electronic equipment.

Categories : Around the Industry

Tags : Cartridges eWaste Recyclia Spain Waste Management

  • Aster Web ad October
  • GPI Web ad October
  • IR Italiana Web ad January 2021
  • GM Tech Web ad October
  • Armor May banner Ink
  • Ninestar Big & Bold July 2021
  • Apex web ad May 2021 version 2
  • Mito September 2021 Web Advert
  • Static Web ad July 2021
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • ITP Web ad January 2021

The Recycler, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 (0) 1993 899800 | Fax : +44 (0) 1993 226899
©2006-2021 The Recycler - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy including cookie use

Web design Dorset | Websites by Mark