March 18, 2022
PaperCut has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: ‘Worldwide Print Management Solutions Independent Software 2021 Vendor Assessment’.
As part of the research process, software vendors (including PaperCut) were assessed on their capabilities in the following:
- Current solutions portfolio with product-specific services and features to address a wide-ranging print landscape
- Road map to address specific customer challenges related to print infrastructure
- Capabilities and strategies to help customers achieve an optimal secure print environment
- A holistic approach to delivering horizontal and vertical print management solutions through direct and partner-led engagements
- Flexible service and solution development and delivery, pricing, and billing models and the ability to support on premises and private and public cloud
“To be named as a Leader in this vendor assessment is exciting news. This validates the immense effort our engineers and partners have put in over the past few years,” said PaperCut EMEA Regional Director, Steve Holmes.
The IDC MarketScape noted, “Consider PaperCut if you are a small company with limited budget for print management and no or low IT support. Conversely, larger organisations with a diverse set of print management needs should also consider PaperCut.”
Anne Valaitis, Research Manager, IDC’s Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions group explained why IDC chose to undertake this MarketScape at this time: “As customers require a broader set of services and capabilities from their print management software solutions, vendors are moving toward the cloud, expanding security capabilities, and adjusting their offerings to suit an increasingly hybrid workforce.”
Categories : Around the Industry