June 24, 2021
Recognising twenty-first birthdays have their roots in ancient Greco-Roman traditions. Life was divided into seven-year phases with 21 being viewed as an important “coming of age” having completed three cycles. In the Middle Ages, a man could become a knight at 21. In many places it is still customary to give a “key” to a 21-year-old symbolising the opening of the door to maturity. Keys are symbols of independence, responsibility, and possibility.
“It’s hard to believe it’s been 21 years since Ninestar was first established,” said Zhang who has been with the company for 19 of those years. “We have enjoyed many successes and withstood our share of challenging times as well.” Zhang said Ninestar has emerged all the stronger for it. “We owe our success to you, our clients, vendors, partners, staff and friends. Thank you for your confidence, your patronage, and your friendship.”
“Most know our vision for Ninestar is to be the eminent, high–tech service provider in the printer and consumables industry and to build a globally renowned trusted brand,” he said. “However, the ‘coming of age’ demands we take a more mature view than just obtaining corporate success. Turning 21 gives us the opportunity to fulfil our responsibility for society; to provide exceptional service for our customers; to help realize the dreams of our employees; and to create values for our shareholders,” he added. “This is our mission.”
The Ninestar’s vision unveiled on June 28, includes:
- Passing on its deeper experience in OEM printer technologies and services with industry customers;
- Opening a true “one-stop-shop” experience with a wider range of new and existing products and services;
- Delivering consistent quality, non-infringing and bespoke supplies solutions;
- Solving frustrating problems caused by OEM firmware updates; and
- Taking a greater level of responsibility and leadership for the environment, needy communities, and staff.
Categories : World Focus