The Recycler
  • Katun March Web Advert 2021
  • Nubeprint Online 425x90
  • ECs TEmp AD
  • Biuromax Web ad May 2021
  • Ninestar Masthead banner July 2021

Lyreco celebrates recycling success

Lyreco celebrates recycling success

February 20, 2018

Marking this year’s Go Green Week, which ran from 12-18 February 2018, Lyreco UK and Ireland reiterated its commitment to recycling.

The distributor of office supplies and business solutions revealed via social media that, in October 2017, Lyreco achieved zero landfill status across all sites in the UK and Ireland. The company also reported a recycling rate of 97 percent, with the remaining 3 percent sent for energy recovery.

Lyreco explained that it provides its staff with refillable cups and bottles to cut down on waste, and since 2013 has turned over 45 tonnes of waste food from the company’s Head Office to be used for the production of fertiliser and electricity.

Categories : Around the Industry

Tags : Lyreco Recycling UK Waste

  • GPI September 2021 Advert
  • Apex web ad May 2021 version 2
  • Ninestar Big & Bold July 2021
  • Aster AUGUST Web banner 2021
  • GM Technology web banner September 2021
  • Static Web ad July 2021
  • Mito September 2021 Web Advert
  • Armor May banner Ink
  • IR Italiana Web ad January 2021
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CET Web ad September 2021
  • CTS Toner Supplies Web ad April 2021
  • PW Dubai December Ad
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • HYB Web ad February 2021
  • Ohana July 2021 web advert
  • Adter Recruitment Web ad April 2021

The Recycler, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 (0) 1993 899800 | Fax : +44 (0) 1993 226899
©2006-2021 The Recycler - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy including cookie use

Web design Dorset | Websites by Mark