July 27, 2020
The new programme for the ANZ market will help partners deliver a turnkey managed print services (MPS) solution to their customers, allowing them to participate in an industry segment that now exceeds AU$1 billion ($0.71 billion/ €0.61 billion) in annual sales.
The MPS Core programme leverages Lexmark existing knowledge of managing global corporations to assist channel partners to deliver MPS services for small to medium sized end-customers.
Lexmark ANZ Sales General Manager Stephen Dubois said: “Our new programme for Australia and New Zealand will allow channel partners servicing small and mid-sized businesses to participate in an attractive market segment that has traditionally been out of reach for them, given the heavy service burden typically associated to MPS.”
“Today, as companies continue to see a shift in demand from centralised A3 printing to distributed A4 printing, channel partners that join the MPS Core programme will be able to effectively take advantage of this trend without incurring the potentially higher costs associated with managing a large fleet of clients with a distributed workforce,’ he added.
Lexmark explained that for its channel partners, the MPS Core offers the following advantages:
- Next business day service and support. Immediate awareness when a device needs attention and streamlined service delivery to maximise endcustomer uptime;
- Proactive device notification. Toner replenishment information (supplies ordered, shipping and tracking data, and delivery alerts) as well as service dispatch notifications from the device operator panel;
- Proactive consumables management. Automatically delivers just-in-time supplies directly to key contacts within the organisation. Channel partners don’t need to worry about manual meter reads or having cash tied up in supplies inventory;
- Lexmark managed services portal. Channel partners have their own portal to manage their end-customers’ fleet, consumables, service and support; and
- Fleet assessment for the channel. As part of the MPS Core programme, Lexmark supports partners to assist on fleet design for end-customers.
“MPS Core is a worldwide programme we are now launching in Australia and New Zealand not only to match competitive MPS offerings, but to also assist channel partners to deliver a superior customer experience. Our Proactive device notification is unique, ensuring the partners end-customer is sent continuous updates for service and supplies to the device. We have for our partners the best-in class MPS tools to assist them to manage their fleet.” said Dubois.
“Worldwide, we have a 95% renewal rate across all our MPS engagements, which means that channel partners can rely on Lexmark to provide the best MPS experience to their customers.”
Categories : Around the Industry