July 21, 2020
We are growing and hiring! GM Technologies (Seville, Spain) is now looking for Experienced Sales professionals with track record of selling copier products in a B2B environment.
It’s a home office based sales position anywhere in the EU to join a very dynamic young and motivated multinational sales team.
The successful candidate will manage an assigned area offering circular economy focused copier products including refurbished copier hardware as well as remanufactured consumables manufactured in house in Sevillethe EU.
The role is home office based and requires industry experience and a large degree of autonomy.
The right candidate Key responsibilities:
- Developing new business
- Promote the Green Line and R-OEM product portfolio
- Ability to connect and build B2B relationships with distribution and resellers partners
- Close strategic partnerships on regional level.
- Managing new leads, calling new clients, and developing already established clients to maximize turnover
- Prospecting and targeting new customers in the assigned territory
- Driven to reach targets and grow the business
- Understanding and executing sales strategy and sales plan in cooperation with the rest of the team
- Utilize a range of (digital) tools (CRM, email marketing, Webinars, presentations) to build a network to help achieving goals.
- Consistently achieving assigned revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis
To be considered for the role the successful candidate has extensive industry network, sales experience passion for circular economy and familiar with the reuse concept within the office imaging industry.
Not a must but a good to have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven successful track record in selling office supplies products – preferably in the copier aftermarket
- Good knowledge of the copier aftermarket supplies industry
- excellent communication, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility.
- Fluent English plus any other EU language.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.