The Recycler
  • Biuromax Web banner June 2022
  • Ninestar Masthead August 2022
  • Katun March Web Advert 2021
  • Static Control June 2022 Masthead Ad
  • https://www.ecs-uk-ltd.co.uk/partner-us?utm_source=tr-636x124-8&utm_medium=didiad

Hubei Dinglong to acquire Speed Infotech

Hubei Dinglong to acquire Speed Infotech

June 21, 2019

In a notice posted on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Hubei Dinglong announced its intention to acquire a 59 percent stake in Speed Infotech (Beihai) Co., Ltd.

The announcement included a notice that share dealing in Hubei Dinglong would be suspended effective 19th June, as the company is planning the issue of shares to purchase assets, namely a 59 percent stake in Speed Infotech (Beihai) Co., Ltd. (Speed Infotech).

High market confidence – The Speed Infotech shareholders and the company have committed to an average annual growth rate of not less than 20 percent in the three years of 2019, 2020 and 2021.

According to the notice the purchase consideration is expected to be 20 percent as a cash payment and the remaining 80 percent as shares. The deal is likely to close by October 2019, following Hubei Dinglong shareholder and China Securities Regulatory Commission approval.

Share trading in Hubei Dinglong is expected to resume on 24 June.

Speed Infotech remanufactures printer consumables such as ink cartridges and toner cartridges and more recently has introduced a range of remanufactured multi-function printers. 

In 2018 Speed Infotech partnered with French remanufacturer, Armor to reinforce their presence in the European inkjet cartridge production and collection market for retail customers. As part of the agreement, Speed Infotech is providing access to its ink cartridge production capacity according to Armor’s patent compliance, and quality requirements while Armor is contributing its Netherlands based Recoll BV, that manages the collection of empty cartridges.

Hubei Dinglong Co., Ltd., located in the Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone, China and designs, develops and manufactures imaging materials for both toner & ink products.

Colour chemical polymerised toner (CPT) is today a core product, and the company has many years of experience in charge control agents (CCA) colorants and special pigments for the OEM and aftermarket imaging industry.

Categories : City News

Tags : Acquisition Hubei Dinglong Speed Infotech

  • GPI Web advert August 2022
  • Apex UStation web banner
  • Aster July 2022 Web banner
  • GM Technology August 2022 Web Ad
  • Static Control June 2022 Big & Bold Ad
  • Mito July 2022 Web banner
  • Ink Tank web banner new
  • IR Italiana Web ad January 2021
  • HYB Web banner
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • CET June 2022 Web ad
  • Zhono August 2022 Web ad
  • CTS New Ad March 2022
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CTS New Ad March 2022
  • HYB Web banner
  • CET June 2022 Web ad
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • Zhono August 2022 Web ad
  • CET June 2022 Web ad
  • HYB Web banner
  • PCL Web ad January 2021
  • CTS New Ad March 2022
  • Zhono August 2022 Web ad
  • ITP Web ad January 2021

The Recycler, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 (0) 1993 899800 | Fax : +44 (0) 1993 226899
©2006-2021 The Recycler - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy including cookie use

Web design Dorset | Websites by Mark