The Recycler
  • Biuromax Masthead web banner March 2024
  • G&G July 2024 Web Banner
  • Katun web banner December 2022 NEW

HP’s print revenue down 6%

August 31, 2022

HP Inc. and its subsidiaries (HP) announced fiscal 2022 third quarter net revenue of $14.7 billion (€14.71 billion), down 4.1% from the prior-year period.

HP Inc., reported printing net revenue was $4.6 billion (€4.6 billion), down 6% year-over-year with a 19.9% operating margin. Consumer net revenue was up 1% and Commercial net revenue was down 3%. Supplies net revenue was down 9%. Total hardware units were down 3% with Consumer units down 1% and Commercial units down 15%.

HP explained that revenue declined year-over-year on lower hardware volumes due to supply chain constraints, and softening consumer demand for hardware and supplies due to macro challenges.

HP said that Instant Ink revenue and cumulative subscriptions increased double digits, and added that pilot programmes in Instant Toner and Instant Paper are currently showing positive early signs of customer adoption.

Personal Systems net revenue was $10.1 billion (€10.11 billion), down 3% year-over-year with a 6.9% operating margin. Consumer net revenue decreased 20% and Commercial net revenue increased 7%. Total units were down 25% with Notebooks units down 32% and Desktops units up 1%.

“Disciplined pricing and cost management, combined with continued momentum in our key growth businesses, enabled us to deliver solid non-GAAP EPS growth while returning $1.3 billion (€1.3 billion) to shareholders in Q3,” said Enrique Lores, HP President and CEO. “We are taking clear actions to mitigate near-term market headwinds and further strengthen our business for the future. I’m confident in our ability to execute against our priorities to drive long-term sustainable growth and value creation.”

Categories : World Focus

Tags : Business Financials HP Inc OEM Printers Sales

  • G&G Big & Bold Web banner January 2024
  • IR Italiana Web ad January 2021
  • GM Technology July 2024 banner
  • Static Control June 2022 Big & Bold Ad
  • GPI July 2024 Web Banner
  • INK TANK July 2024 Web advert
  • Apex Web banner June 2024
  • Biuromax web banner July 2024
  • TN Core July 2024 Web advert
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • HYB Web banner Jan 2024
  • PCL July 2024 Web Advert
  • Zhono Web ad March 2024
  • denner UK Web Banner Jul 2024
  • Denner Feb 2024 Web Ad
  • CET Web ad December 2023
  • Mito Web banner June 2024
  • CET Web ad December 2023
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • Mito Web banner June 2024
  • PCL July 2024 Web Advert
  • Denner Feb 2024 Web Ad
  • denner UK Web Banner Jul 2024
  • HYB Web banner Jan 2024
  • Zhono Web ad March 2024
  • CET Web ad December 2023
  • denner UK Web Banner Jul 2024
  • Denner Feb 2024 Web Ad
  • HYB Web banner Jan 2024
  • PCL July 2024 Web Advert
  • ITP Web ad January 2021
  • Mito Web banner June 2024
  • Zhono Web ad March 2024

The Recycler, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney, OX28 4BH, United Kingdom | Tel: +44 (0) 1993 899800 | Fax : +44 (0) 1993 226899
©2006-2023 The Recycler - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy including cookie use

Web design Dorset | Websites by Mark

The Recycler Subscribe Web ad January 2021
The Recycler Subscribe Web ad January 2021