October 10, 2018
The OEM has revealed that it has launched the ‘next generation’ version of its Sprocket photo printer.
HP says, “The HP Sprocket 2nd Edition, a portable, pocket-sized photo printer, just got savvier and more social. It’s ready for any event – in a new collection of colours – so everyone can snap pictures, instantly print from a mobile device, and share in the fun.”
Sprocket V. 2’s new features include:
- Social Printing: Multiple friends can use Sprocket 2nd Edition simultaneously. Everybody can print to the same device with three simple steps – connect, select and print. LED light flashes different colour for prints from each phone, so you know whose photo is printing.
- New Design & Colours: Soft to the touch and minimalist design including four new colours – Luna Pearl, Noir, Blush and Lilac.
- Enhanced Print Quality: Pictures are sharper with more visible detail and deeper colours, making your memories pop even more.
- Shared Experiences: Create a shared photo album for an event through the Sprocket app, so everyone can relive photos taken and printed.
- Augmented Reality: See the queue and print status in augmented reality with blending of the digital and physical on the Sprocket device itself.
To find out more, please click here.
Products and Technology
Tags : HP Photo Printer Sprocket