Confirmed speakers for The Recycler Live – Warsaw event are:
- Juan Alvite, Sales Director at Nubeprint
- Andrew Carroll, Associate Director @ Keypoint Intelligence – InfoTrends
- David Connett, partner at Connett & Unland GbR
- Vincent van Dijk, Secretary General, Etira
- Denis Doyle, Senior Vice President Operations EMEA & APAC, syncreon
- Simon Grimes, General Sales Manager for Europe, Static Control Components
- Maxime Furkel, Head of Government Affairs EMEA at Lexmark
- Volker Kappius, CEO, Delacamp AG
- Mr Przemek Kowalski, Program Manager, Imaging Printing & Document Solutions, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa (CEMA)
- Michael Krug, Managing Director of 1cc GmbH
- Romain Letenneur, Managing Director, WEEElogic
- Mr Zoltan Matyas, General Manager, Uninet Europe
- Mr Peter Mayhew, Managing Director Lightwords Imaging
- Antonia Ottahal, Senior Business Development Specialist, TechProtect GmbH
- Andre Piels, Co-founder, REEQ BV
- Antonio Sanchez, CEO, Nubeprint
- Olaf Spell, Key Account Manager, Biuromax Sp. z o. o.
- Mr Ben Wu, Senior R&D Manager of Apex Microelectronic Co., Ltd
- Benjamin Young, Founder & CEO, Speed Infotech
The Speaker list is always evolving as and will be finalised before the conference. The Speaker list updated 21 June 2017.
Our speakers represent many of the leading organisations in the remanufacturing, office products and imaging world. Each speaker will bring their own expertise in remanufacturing, the supply and distribution channels – hear from the industries senior leadership who will explore and shape the future vision and cultural change required to take the industry forward.
Interested in speaking at this event? Please contact Stefanie Unland on +44 1993 899 800, or email [email protected]